Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was a busy but good day!  I enjoyed taking pictures in my son's 1st grade class as the kids exchanged valentines and enjoyed a healthy snack.  Amy and I work really well as co-homeroom parents and on days like today, it was really nice to be able to share these special memories with our kids.  My family and I also received some lovely valentine gifts like sugar cookies, chocolates, flowers and a special handmade card. We are very fortunate to have so many caring friends and today was certainly a day to appreciate them all.

Over the weekend, I decided the Valentine candy boxes I had worked on last Friday needed a little something.  So, I added some small paper roses (purchased, I did not make these), some more ribbon and some decorative pins.   I also made more candy boxes over the weekend...I made them for my two kids and several friends.  It was fun to share these little boxes on this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment