Monday, August 6, 2012

Great Show at A Paris Street Market!

The show in Aspen Grove, A Paris Street market was a great show for me.  Considering this was a one day market (versus 2 day shows), this was my best show ever in terms of sales.  Customers were sweet and friendly.  I could not asked for  better weather on that day...the high was in the mid 80s and no winds!   Laura was a great helper...we can put up the canopy in no time and we have our own little system for setting up.  I look forward to our next show at A Paris Street Market on September 1st. 

Here are some highlights from A Paris Street Market, August 4, 2012:

A popular item...my inventory was almost depleted.  I will have more done by next month's show.



Can't believe the holidays are just around the corner.  Will work on some Halloween items for next month...along with a few Christmas items.

5 comments:

  1. Isa, I just got accepted to Sweet William Market and I know you've been a vendor there, so if you have any advice I'm all ears! LOL This will be my first market and so I'm a bit nervous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit nervous too. May was my first show at Sweet Williams. The vendors next to me were friendly and helpful. I think once I had my booth setup, I was able to relax. I'm sure you will do great. Come see me if you have time.

      Delete
  2. I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head 야한동영상

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back from now on. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice day! 국산야동

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not resist commenting. Well written. There is certainly a lot to learn about this topic. I love all of the points you have made. 중국야동넷

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete