Saturday, September 22, 2012

Vintage Linen Buttons...more

Recently I completed a new batch of vintage linen birds and pin cushions.  Whenever, I create these items, I have tiny pieces of embroidered linens left over.  In an effort to use every little bit of these vintage embroidered linens, I like to create buttons with them.  My inventory of these buttons was also running low, so in an effort to keep my inventory at good levels, I needed to create more vintage linen buttons.  Here are my newest vintage linen buttons:




7 comments:

  1. What size are the buttons? Love them. Thanks, Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They vary in size. The smallest is approximately 1/2 inch and the larges about 1 1/2 inch.

      Delete
  2. How do you afix the embroidery to the button please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The metal button covers are two separate pieces. You can find them JoAnn's. You wrap the embroidered circle on the top button cover then place the bottom plate on the bottom (snap in place).

      Delete
  3. Great I can reuse a damaged tablecloth that my gran left me. Thank you the idea.

    ReplyDelete