Monday, August 23, 2010

Kids back to School and Frayed Colored Muslin Fabric Flower Pins

My kids went back to school this morning! Laura is now an 8th Grader and Alex a 1st Grader. Both kids were excited and happy to be back to school...hope it stays that way.





On August 3, 2010, I blogged about creating frayed & twisted flowers from Muslin fabrics, ivory and white. I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels.


A few days ago, I created more of these muslin frayed flowers and again, sprayed them with Glimmer Mist. Except this time, I added centers with little seed beeds. I liked the results better than my original attempt as blogged on August 3, 2010.


And, just like the other pins I created, I added leaves from felted wool sweaters and tulle. These will also be available for upcoming craft shows this fall.







No comments:

Post a Comment