Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Love to Decorate for Halloween!

I don't know exactly why, but I love Halloween!  I love to decorate and love taking pictures of my kids in their costumes.  When it comes to scrap-booking supplies...although I have plenty of Halloween papers and embellishments to last me a lifetime, I have a really hard time not buying some of the new stuff that comes out each year.  Everyone who knows our household knows we always have bowls of candy/chocolate on the kitchen island.  Every year, around Halloween there is extra candy but this year, I had extra fun decorating with candy.  I used labels from my scrap-booking stash to decorate some clear jars. Most of the labels are from Recollections Midnight Magic Stack & embellishments  from Michaels



Fun to decorate with candy and chocolates!




 
All the main living areas in my house get decorated with Halloween.  It's everywhere.  Here are some of the highlights from around the house (didn't include all the decorations because it would be too many to post).
All items I created with paper and or paint and felted wool.

This year I purchased many pumpkins and gourds!  I made the Halloween banner several years ago...one of my favorites.  I painted the mouse box (center of mantle) and witch (used to be a chair leg)  and decoupaged the Halloween Star with paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment