Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Upcoming Markets

I am working hard on finishing some new seasonal items just in time for two shows.  They will actually overlap for one day.  Thankfully my family will be helping me with Grandmothers House Gift Market while I remain at Sugar Plum Bazaar on Saturday, November 17th. 

The first one will Grandmother's House Boutique in Parker, Colorado:


As you see, Saturday November 17th is when both shows overlap.  Thankfully, I have enough inventory to fill my booth at Grandmother's House Gift Market, Sugar Plum Bazaar and of course my booth at Alamo Antiques, Boutique & Art Gallery in historic downtown Littleton.  Yes, I have been very busy but I also love creating all these handmade items.

Here is the info on Sugar Plum Bazaar:



No comments:

Post a Comment