Friday, August 2, 2013

A Paris Street Market - Tomorrow

I will be back to A Paris Street Market tomorrow.  I have not had time to take pictures, but I will have new paper garlands...all garlands are over 120 inches in length.. 

Various styles:

  • Vintage French Dictionary Paper Garland
  • Vintage Music Paper Garlands
  • Vintage French Text paper & Music paper Garlands
  • Vintage Inspired Scrapbook Paper Garlands (All My Mind's Eye newest collection of papers)
Plus,

I will also have ORIGINAL  very old vintage music paper.  The music sheets have wonderful decorative titles, some with old images.  These are unique because of how elaborate some of the designs are.  Some are English, German, French, Italian  and other languages.  These will be great to frame or create a unique mix media or altered project.

Also,
New vintage hankie dresses,  vintage hankies, vintage aprons and Blue Vintage Glass Jars.


No comments:

Post a Comment