Friday, October 2, 2015

New batch of Halloween Garlands and Vintage Linen Pumpkins


Tomorrow I will be a vendor at A Paris Street Market in Aspen Grove, Littleton, CO.   There is never enough time to get everything I had planned on creating.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we will have NO RAIN!  The outdoor market is Rain or Shine, so I will be there.

Still trying to get a few more pumpkins done but at least I have a handful ready.  Here are preview photos of new Halloween Garlands and Pumpkins - limited quantities available.










2 comments:

  1. Love your creations. I too collect vintage linens although I just look at them. Have every only cut into a few. judy j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Many of the vintage linens I find have damaged or are stained so cutting them is not difficult.

      Delete