Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Paris Street Market September 2016

THANK YOU! To everyone who came to my booth last Saturday at A Paris Street Market in Aspen Grove.

A special thanks to my husband who woke up at dawn to help me set up and who came late morning with my daughter Laura ( we enjoyed lunch together). Laura returned to CSU early afternoon so it was really sweet my husband returned to help me pack up and load the u-haul van.

This year's market season had a slow start with weather issues. However, this last market had stellar sales. Record sales for a non- holiday market. Thank you to all my customers, old and new:)

Thanks to my friend Amy, owner of the Pink Attic Cat for loaning me this cool vintage display rack for my camper drink coasters and camper pillows.

 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love! Love! Love! Such cute adorable ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything look so cute ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete