Thursday, May 6, 2010

A trip to My Local Library

Not only do I like to craft but also love to read books. I love to read non-fiction novels and craft related books. I love going to Barnes & Noble, perhaps too much... which is why my husband recently reminded me that our local library is a great source for books. In search of inspiration for felt projects, I decided to check out our local library rather than the bookstore. Here is a sample of what I found:



I also checked out some books on sewing. My knowledge of sewing is limited and I would really like to learn more, especially what I can do with some of the accessories that came with my sewing machine.




Another interest of mine, more recently is Aprons. Vintage aprons and how to incorporate vintage materials with new materials to create unique aprons. This is the other reason I want to improve my sewing skills. Found more books for inspiration:










Now, the best part...read and enjoy these lovely library books.

No comments:

Post a Comment