Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Pins

It's been a while since my last post. I have been busy working on my latest pins. My friend June provided inspiration with fabric yo-yo's. I experimented with tulle and decided it should be an element to my new pins. One of my favorite holidays is Halloween, so naturally I wanted to start with some Halloween Pins.

I am working hard to get ready for upcoming craft shows. The first one will be on Saturday, October 30th at the Museum of Contemporary Art in downtown Denver, CO. I received notice I was selected by the Denver Handmade Alliance to exhibit some of my work in an exhibit to be held at the Museum of Contemporary Art. The exhibit will be held from October 15th through October 30th. On the 30th, they will have a Market Day. I will be one of the vendors at Market Day. I am excited to be a part of these events.

It will be a new experience and one I hope to share with my daughter Laura. Laura will be spending the day with me and be my assistant. I look forward to spending the day with Laura.

So, here are pictures of the Halloween Pins I just made. The back have two type of pins, one is the regular pin and the second is an alligator clip. Adding versatility is important to me, so the pins can be pinned to a jacket, tote/purse or used as a hair pin. The decorative centers are halloween theme brads, buttons, beads and buttons.














1 comment:

  1. It is never too late to catch up on your blog listings. These are very cute. I hope the show is a huge success. Loads of Love, June

    ReplyDelete