Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Magic Kingdom at Disneyworld - Day 2



We had a fantastic day at Disneyworld's Magic Kingdom.  We rode just about everyride in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.  Laura and I even rode Space Mountain, which is major for me since I don't ride rollercoaster rides (too chicken!).  I got driven by my 7 year old son Alex at the Tommorrowland Speedway!  Alex got an autograph from one of his favorites, Buzz Lightyear and Laura from Chip and Dale (one of her favorites).  The evening was spectacular with the Main Street Electrtical Parade, followed by the Magic, The Memories and You! (Castle filled with a light show) and the Wishes Nighttime Specatacular...and it was spectacular!  Looking forward to returning later in the week to see the rest of Magic Kingdom.

Today we are headed to Universal's The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.












Vintage Mickey...love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment