Saturday, May 26, 2012

Vintage Muffin Tins, Tart Tin & Jell-O Organizers

I finally got around to altering the vintage muffin tins, tart tins and Jell-0 molds I have found at recent estate sales.  The tart tins and jell-0 molds are generally in really good condition.  But the muffin tins are not, which is why I take time to properly wash them, primed them and add  paint.  Light sanding gives my new organizers a distressed look.

Today I will be a vendor (my first time) at Sweet William Market...I am so excited, really looking forward to this new experience!  Sweet William Market is what gave me a reason to work extra hard to get these vintage organizers done.  Then I thought, what if potential customers see the "organizers" but don't really know their purpose?  So, I gathered  my personal stash of vintage findings and placed them in these little up-cycled organizers so customers can see their full potential. I am pleased with the results...although, I did have to create handmade tags stating that the purchase price was just for the organizer and it does not include the contents.






 
Here is the information on the  Sweet William Market.


No comments:

Post a Comment