Friday, June 1, 2012

Vintage Hankie Dresses - A New Batch

So much is going on this week...most of which I can't even discuss.  In time, I will share but I can't at the moment.  In the meantime,  I would just like to share pictures of some of my newest Vintage Hankie Dresses.  Believe it or not, this is just a small dent.  I will be taking a break from estate sale shopping, among other reasons, I have so many vintage hankie dresses at this time, I need to focus on creating the hankie dresses.

Here are my newest Vintage Hankie Dresses:









If you want to see more photos, you can visit my Flickr set - Vintage Hankies New Batch here.

6 comments:

  1. Could you post your pattern for these hanky dresses. I have several vintage hankies and would like to try to my some myself. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hankie dress is created using the same method as creating a paper origami dress. I found a tutorial online for the paper version. Only difference is you use an iron.

      Delete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Ladies leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. So one gets to confirm before one makes a purchase, and one can be assured that there are no hidden charges involved. weed clothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're beautiful. Please give instructions on how you made them.

    ReplyDelete