Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yarn Shoppe in Downtown Denver

Every dark cloud has a silver lining.  Due to some recent events, which I can't share at the moment, I was not able to be a part of the 4th Annual Spring Community Event hosted by Bags by CAB-Yarn Shoppe in downtown Denver.  It was held yesterday at 1777 Larimer St., outdoor courtyard from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.   I contacted Cassie, the owner of Bags by CAB -Yarn Shoppe to ask to give my vendor booth to someone else on her waiting list.  It made me sad to not be able to participate but sometimes that's just life.

The silver lining came Friday morning when Cassie called me to discuss  becoming one of the artisans whose work she sells at her retail establishment -Yarn Shoppe!  Honestly, this is a dream come true.  I actually owe a big thanks to my husband David who works near the Yarn Shoppe because he spoke to Cassie about my work.  He got the ball rolling!  I also want to thank Cassie for this wonderful opportunity.  Although I was not able to be at the 4th Annual Spring Community Event in person...my handmade items were available for sale! 

Now, you can find an assortment of my felted wool and vintage embroidered items at Bags by CAB - Yarn Shop at 1777 Larimer St #102, Denver, CO.  You can visit her website here.

I took pictures of the shop and a sampling of items now available at Yarn Shoppe.  I used my phone camera so the pictures are not of the same quality as my Canon Rebel xsi camera, but you get the idea.


Isa Creations Felted Wool Scarves

Isa Creations - Canvas Shopping Tote Bags



A case filled with Vintage Linen Dressforms, felted wool Rose pins, Flower pins, Butterfly pins, Dressform pins and Vintage Linen Buttons.

Wool Lavender Scented Sachets along with my business cards


Closeup of Felted wool rings and pins

A few Felted wool Handbags and many canvas tote bags -- Isa Creations



1 comment:

  1. Hi Isa! I am thrilled beyond words to have your incredible designs exhibited in my Yarn Shoppe. You are an amazing talent! Cassie

    ReplyDelete