Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Market Display

Since I am not home and won't be there for sometime, I have been catching up on some reading (mostly at night) and more recently, visiting on my favorite sites, Pinterest.  I enjoy checking out new ideas which often inspire me.  I just added many items to a new board I created, Market Displays.  This reminded me of one of my new favorite Market Displays I recently re-purposed. 

 I purchased the crib mattress metal spring frame at my local antique shop, The Pink Attic Cat in downtown Littleton, Co.  I sanded some of the rust away and sharp edges, then primed it and painted it will an ivory spray paint.  I sanded it again, to give it a more rustic look.  I added many of my paper magnets to display at the Sweet William Market last  month. 
Butterfly and Flower Magnets

No comments:

Post a Comment