Monday, June 17, 2013

A Paris Street - June 2013

It's been two weeks since my last post.  Two weeks ago, the kids started their summer vacation.
Although my kids will tell you it has been no vacation!

At their request, we have been very busy working on the playroom or the den in our home.  We are transforming a room full of toys, a tv and rocker chair into a room where kids can comfortably watch TV and have all their toys organized and stored in a wall unit with doors (can't see their toys!!!).  It will be as closed to a Media Room as we can have.

A new den...
  • with a new reclining sofa
  • fresh coat of paint - Teal
  • new refurbished coffee table purchased at the Checkered Corner
  • new wall unit from IKEA (still in the assembly stages)
  • will make new curtains (ordered fabric on line, expect to receive Wednesday)
  • Plans for a new larger TV (will purchase in the next few weeks)
I wish I could say it has been a fun project...it started out that way but right now, not so much.

Anyway,
I have also been to my space at Checkered Corner -- I have completely re-arranged my room and added new items, including new displays.  I will post tomorrow more details with photos.

Two weeks ago, I had plans to post pictures from June's A Paris Street Market.  Thanks to all of my customers who gave me another successful day!  I am very grateful to all my customers.

My next A Paris Street Market will be August 3, 2013.  I will not be there for the July market since I will be with my family in El Paso, TX. 

I have to get dinner started, so instead of several photos, I will only post one:




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment