Thursday, May 30, 2013

Re-Purposed Organizers for A Paris Street Market

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 
Unlike this week, last week I had a productive week in regards to creating new re-purposed items for A Paris Street Market this Saturday, June 1st in Aspen Grove in Littleton, CO.  

I have collected various bakeware, tins and rolling pins.  During our visit to Texas during our Spring Break, I found many vintage thread spindles.  They worked great to create these re-purposed organizers.

Cutting the rolling pins, and even some of the thread spindles was a little scary at first.  I borrowed my husband electric saw (not sure the correct technical name).  After a while, the saw did not scare me and I was cutting wood without fear.  

Creating these organizers took some time to figure out but once I got it worked out, I enjoyed the process of creating many one of kind re-purposed organizers.

I decided to include various vintage sewing notions in the re-purposed sewing organizers.  The top has a pin cushion.








These re-purposed organizers can be for anything, including baked items like cupcakes.






No comments:

Post a Comment