Monday, May 6, 2013

A Paris Street Market Photos

Thanks to everyone who came to A Paris Street Market this past Saturday, May 4th.

My daugther Laura was a great helper.  Spending the day with her on these Market days gives Laura and I great quality time together.  I honestly could not do A Paris Street Market without her.  Even with a 5 a.m. checkin, we both work the entire time to be ready by 8 a.m. (when the show officially opens).

The weather was a bit chilly at times, especially at 5 a.m.; but I could not asked for a better day.  It was a sunny wonderful day.  My sales were the best I have had ...at any show (including the 2 day shows).   Loved meeting so many wonderful customers.

My friend Lisa and her daugher Sophie came by to visit with Laura and me (love and appreciate their constant support).   Laura and I look forward to this Friday's plans with Lisa and Sophie.  We have dinner and movie plans....The Great Gatsby Movie.  Both Laura and Sophie recently read the Great Gatsby book and can't wait to see the new movie.

Here are pictures of my space at A Paris Street Market.














This week will be busy with various family commitments but  I will make an effort to create more vintage linen birds, vintage linen pin cushions and paper dresses...all those items sold very well and my inventory is now quite low.

Next Saturday, I will be at the Spring Horseshoe Market.




No comments:

Post a Comment