Thursday, December 5, 2013

Rue de Noel A Paris Street Christmas Market

Today was a long day.

It is extremely cold in Littleton and having to load the truck with my inventory and then unload in these conditions at Southwest Plaza Mall (where Rue de Noel, A Paris Street Christmas Market is being held) was exhausting.  Setting up my booth with so many tiny little things is very time consuming.

At least I ended the day happy with my booth at Rue de Noel, A Paris Street Christmas Market.  This is the last show of the year.   This, along with Sugar Plum Bazaar is one of my favorites.

 The Checkered Corner will be open this Saturday, although I will only have a small amount of inventory there since most of it is at Rue de Noel.   Checkered Corner will also have a booth at Rue de Noel, Patrice and Anita have wonderful treasures in their booth.









Now for a closer look:













One of my personal favorites, little paper houses:


No comments:

Post a Comment