Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rue de Noel A Paris Street Christmas Market this Friday and Saturday

First of all I want to thank everyone who came by to the 3rd Floor last Saturday and Sunday at Sugar Plum Bazaar.  My sister, Gaby, from El Paso helped me setup my space on Friday and was with me all day on Saturday.  I loved spending the day with my sister.  She got to meet many of my friends, vendors and customer at Sugar Plum Bazaar.  She and her boys left Denver Saturday night and are now back home.  My family and I had a great Thanksgiving and we are all just very grateful for everything we have, especially our family.

Sunday, as I was finishing up packing up my space, LeeAnna  (from Bella, 2nd floor at Sugar Plum) came by with her husband and brother to carry my stuff down 3 flights of stairs to my truck.  LeeAnna and her husband have helped me before at Sweet Williams and at Sugar Plum.  She and her husband are very sweet.  They had a long drive back home to Ft. Collins, yet they came up to help me.  Their kindness is very much appreciated.

Many thanks to LeeAnna, her husband and brother.  And my little friend Izzie (age 9, same as my son Alex) also helped carry boxes to my car.   Izzie  (Jen's {one of the Sugar Plum organizers} daughter) was hanging out with me as I packed up my booth.

I am happy to say that my sales at Sugar Plum were the best....ever...at any show!  Again, thank you to all who came to support me!

Another 1st at Sugar Plum was I completely sold out of various items.  That has never happened.  I have never sold out of anything.

My little paper houses created using Vintage inspired papers were completely sold out. 
 Just like this one


  
  

The week before Thanksgiving I said I was done creating anymore Christmas items.  Turns out I was wrong.  I have made more paper houses.  Many with the same vintage inspired papers I used before.  

I am still working on the finishing touches (add silver German glass glitter and the tiny bottle brush trees).  By the end of the day, I will have replenished my inventory of paper houses.  They will be available this Friday and Saturday at Rue de Noel, A Paris Street Christmas Market.

http://www.aparisstreetmarket.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment