Monday, November 25, 2013

Sugar Plum Bazaar - Vintage Inspired Paper Houses

This year, if you visit my booth's at Sugar Plum Bazaar (November 30th & December 1st) or  A Rue de Noel, A Paris Street Christmas (December 6 & 7th), you will find many Houses.  I find myself drawn to houses.   I have sewn them, painted them (mix media) and made them from various materials.

Houses ... different sizes and style and created from felt, vintage tablecloths and paper will be found at my booths this Christmas.

My latest is created using a Sizzix die I purchased a few months ago.  I just ordered battery operated tea lights to go inside these houses.  Tea lights will arrive tomorrow!



Here is the info on Sugar Plum Bazaar

https://www.facebook.com/SugarPlumBazaar








  The back side of the house



No comments:

Post a Comment