Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Checkered Corner and The Pink Attic Cat in Downtown Littleton

The Checkered Corner will be open this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Follow this link for details on location and times.

While most of my inventory will be at the Checkered Corner this weekend, a sampling of my newest items will available at the Pink Attic Cat this Friday and Saturday.  Follow this Link to Facebook for details on location and times.

I will be helping at the cash register at the Pink Attic Cat's Warehouse Sale tomorrow until it is time for me to go pick up my son Alex from school.

Here are the pictures of my items in the upstairs bedroom at the Checkered Corner.




I created MANY Vintage Inspired Stockings and Felted Wool Typewriter Ornaments:

Add caption







And, since Thanksgiving is around the corner, I do have a small section dedicated to it...


No comments:

Post a Comment