Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sugar Plum Bazaar - Vintage Altered Christmas Boxes

I am looking forward to spending time with my sister, her two boys and my family next week ... Thanksgiving week.  Unlike these last months of creating almost on a daily basis, I plan to take a break next week.  Although creating is very therapeutic for me, lately I realize I need a break.  Spending quality time with my family this coming week is something I truly look forward to.

Having my sister help me set up for Sugar Plum Bazaar next Friday will be special since she does not live in the area.  Hopefully, I can find space in my booth for my sister and I to both be at Sugar Plum on Saturday.


I have created many unique one of a kind items with many vintage treasures.  Today's post, I have pictures of several Altered Vintage Christmas Boxes:



 Created these little Christmas scenes inside vintage alter boxes.

 Outside the box with two vintage angels

Hope you can join me at Sugar Plum Bazaar.  The variety and quality of the vendors is fantastic. 



Inside a vintage altered cigar box, a red velvet sweet reindeer

Outside the red reindeer box
 Inside Vintage cigar box...a vintage deer along with vintage glittered bells
 
Outside the vintage  cigar box with vintage deer and glittered bells
 

Inside another vintage altered box with another red velvet deer

Outside the box...Vintage Santa Collage

A tall skinny altered vintage cigar box with only a sweet little bottle brush tree.  I love the image of the vintage Santa so I kept the contents of this box very simple.
 The front of the altered cigar box...a sweet little bird

I found three small wooden boxes.  I thought they would make a great shadow box.  

Vintage Snowman salt and pepper shakers, vintage bottle brush tree  and chalkboard paper create a sweet image.


Musical Vintage Pine cone Gnomes

Front of the vintage Altered Cigar post from yesterday's post.
 The inside of the vintage typewriter cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment