Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Old House Vintage Market May 2016

Can't believe summer break is almost over. Alex will go start middle school in a few weeks (7th) grade. Laura will return to CSU in Ft. Collins in a few weeks. Today Laura had her tonsils removed so she will be home recovering before returning to the busy college life. While we sit in the waiting room, I thought it would be a good opportunity to blog.

Blogging this summer has been a challenge. Since my last post ( it's been a while) I traveled to Texas twice. First trip was to El Paso where I spent time with my parents, my sister, family and friends. I was home only a few weeks and it was time to travel again. The second trip was a family road trip to Texas.

When we took our car in for service before the trip, we learned it has several small leaks that could not be taken care in the time the car was in for service. We quickly made a reservation for a rental car and we were on our way.

This summer we started our trip with a few days at the beach and pier fishing in San Padre Island, near Corpus Christi. Our next stop was a few days with my mother in law in Austin where we spent time with the entire Wagner family. Before we left Austin, our dear friends - Alan and Tina- came from Houston to spend an afternoon with us. Our last stop was San Antonio where we had breakfast with our former next door neighbor and dear friend, Cindy. We spent a few days with June (who is my surrogate sister) and her husband David.

I came home inspired full of ideas after spending time in June's home studio. MORE on that later. Although if you want to see a preview of that, visit my Instagram page (IsaCreationsVintage).

In an effort to catch up on my blog posts, let's go back to May - Old House Vintage Market. It's a new market in Golden,Co. It was a fun market at a lovely park where the weather was perfect! After having two markets with miserable cold (wet for one of those markets), it was wonderful to have a warm sunny day. My friend Lisa was there to help me at this market:)

I am also happy to share I will be a vendor at the next Old a House Vintage Market in September!

Old House Vintage Market - Parfet Park | Golden, Colorado

September 17, 2016
Located in beautiful Parfet Park
701 10th Street | Golden, Colorado

Although I have done very little blogging this summer, I have been busy creating many new items for upcoming markets in September starting with A Paris Street Market in Aspen Grove and Old House Vintage Market. I look forward to sharing my new items in future blog posts.

Here are photos of my booth from Old House Vintage Market in May. the market organizer, Bernadette is a wonderful organizer. She provided all her vendors with complimentary coffee and breakfast burritos - all very much appreciated. We had space to "spill out", which is great when you are a vendor. I look forward to being a vendor at all her future markets.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment