Thursday, May 11, 2017

May- A Paris Street Market

The weather was perfect this past Saturday,

right up till the market closed at 3.

Then it got cloudy. David and Alex helped me load the u-haul van as it started to rain. Just before I collapsed the canopy tent, a strong wind gust hit. Thankfully both David and I were holding the canopy so it stayed in place. Thankfully all my inventory was packed before the rain arrived.

I will be a vendor at A Paris Street Market June- September and October. Here is the Market info I posted on Instagram last week

Grateful for my husband David who once again helped me setup. Alex and David also came after Alex's soccer game to bring me lunch. Enjoyed visiting with my friends -Amy of the Pink Attic Cat, Dale and Peggy, and Carla & Hannah.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment