Friday, January 28, 2011

I got published in the Spring 2011 issue of GreenCraft!

I am so happy that I had the opportunity to write my own article in the Spring issue of GreenCraft Magazine!  Especially because I was able to talk about my friend Staci who has inspired so many of the items I create with felted wool sweaters.  She has taught me so much in the last 4 years...I am so grateful for her friendship.

I love all the publications by Stampington & Company.   This issue of GreenCraft has many wonderful projects, just like many of Stampington & Company issues.  If you want to order the issue online, you can order it from Stampington & Company.  I think this issue will be available on February 1st.  I usually find their magazines in JoAnn's and Barnes & Noble.

My article about bringing new life to old wool sweaters:

Close up of the article:
One of my favorite handbags...felted wool rose attached to the handbag.
These are some of the pins have created using crochet sweaters, fabric.  I made my own clay buttons.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Isabel you are really getting on the map out there. I am so proud of you for taking so many leaps of faith. Way to go. I'll have to of course get that issue. Miss ya, June

    ReplyDelete