Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Birthday Party Preparations

It is almost exactly a week ago that the kids and I returned home from our trip to visit our family in El Paso.  Our trip to El Paso has become an annual trip the kids and I are thankful to be able to take every summer.  Our time in Albuquerque with my family was fantastic, we loved the zoo and the botanical gardens.  We all arrived in El Paso, TX  late on July 6th.   While in El Paso we went bowling and saw many movies, including Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows Part 2.   Alex got to spend the night at grandma and grandpa's house while we all went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter.  It was a great night I loved sharing with my sister, especially since I am the one who convinced my her to read the books...now, she loves them too!   Laura also loved sharing this experience with her cousins.  We all loved the movie!

We also got to spend time with many friends and extended family members.  As usual, the kids and I have many fond memories of our time in El Paso and Albuquerque.

Now that we are back, it's time to continue working on my daughter's 14th Birthday Party.  This years theme is Pretty Little Liars.  My daughter, Laura, is an avid read who loves this series of books.  She also loves the TV series on ABC Family (an adaptation of the book series).  So, it is not a surprise she chose this as her theme for her birthday sleepover party.  Laura picked out the silhouettes from the cricut cartridge Forever Young and the paper for the dresses.   I am still working on the party favor boxes...once they are ready, I will post a picture of them. 

I still can't believe my little girl is now a young lady.  In a matter of weeks, she will be a 9th grader at Columbine High School.  When did my little girl grow up?
Laura's Birthday Invitation


Hershey Bar Candy Wrappers - Party Favors


Popcorn Wrappers - Party Favors



Popcorn Wrappers -Book Covers --
 Party Favors
 

Picture Frame- Jointly done by Isabel and Laura - Party Favor


Hershey Bar Wrapper - Party Favor


1 comment:

  1. hey where did you get your party fvors and how did you make them

    ReplyDelete