Monday, April 21, 2014

More Vintage Dress Pattern Ilustration Altered Dominoes Pendants


Isa Creations will be at Sugar Plum Bazaar  this Saturday and Sunday at the Parkside Mansion in Denver.  See Sugar Plum Bazaar postcard below for more detials.

More pictures of Vintage Dress Pattern Illustration Altered Dominoes Pendants...



 


  
       

 
https://www.facebook.com/SugarPlumBazaar

Last Friday and Saturday finally got around to sewing more lined zippered bags to fit iPads and Nook/Kindle Fire tablets.  Along with pencil pouch bags/cosmetic lined bags.  Unfortunately, my sewing machine started to fail on Saturday.  I had to switch and use my daughter's starter sewing machine.  Rather loud but at least it works, unlike mine.

I had it repaired in the Fall but now it has other problems.  I will probably buy a new one on Wednesday and hopefully get more bags (Vintage Linens) sewn so they can be available for Sugar Plum Bazaar.

I will post pictures of the bags tomorrow....I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment