Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Sugar Plum Bazaar 2014

I am ready for Sugar Plum Bazaar!  Earlier today, I setup my booth space at the Parkside Mansion located at 1859 York Street, Denver CO.  Isa Creations is in the first floor, first room the left as you enter the Mansion from the front.  It was nice to see many vendor friends.  Many who I had not seen since the Sugar Plum Bazaar last December.

Last night, I managed to stay up late sewing more vintage linen bags.  Earlier this week, I purchased a new sewing machine.  Much nicer than my old one.  I had no idea my old broken down sewing machine was such a clunker until I "test drove" the new PFAFF Ambition Essentials sewing machine.  I had no idea there was such a difference.  I LOVE my new sewing machine!

As much as I would love to sew more items tonight, I am not.  I am too tired!  My booth at Sugar Plum Bazaar is brimming with new creations.  Sewing will resume next week as I prepare for A Paris Street Market, the following Saturday, May3rd.

Tomorrow will be a really busy day.  While I am at Sugar Plum Bazaar, my daughter Laura will be preparing for her first Prom.  She is a junior  at Columbine High School and will be going with  a group of 6 couples.   Most of the couples going to prom are just friends, including Laura and her prom date Chris.   The dress has been purchased (involved 2 days of shopping), I made the necessary alterations.  Accessories have been purchased -- shopping is exhausting!  The boutonniere for her Prom date Chris has been ordered.  If it's not too busy, I will leave Sugar Plum a bit earlier and ask my vendor neighbors to take care of my booth for the last 30 minutes or so of the show so I can head home.  I want to be there to take the Prom pictures, although my husband David said he will take good pictures.  I want to be there.

Tonight, I look forward to relaxing, catching up on some shows and try something new....

get a good night's sleep before the show
This may be a first for me!

Here are the pictures of my booth space at Sugar Plum Bazaar

 Lots of vintage Hankies, Buntings and Dyed Vintage Crochet Tablecloths...
 

Thanks to my friend Amy, of Pink Attic Cat, who lend me the bookshelf to place on top of my table.  I am able to make good use of my space and display much more of my inventory.
 



 A large selection of Vintage Pattern Illustration Altered Dominoes Pendants...


  I was able to place one of each type of  Vintage Pattern Illustrated Altered Dominoes in this display.





Almost looks like the vintage linen birds are checking out my Nook/Kindle Fire lined zippered bag...
 Origami Paper dresses, pencil style lined bags along with many other bags, including bags with Handmaids fabric by J. Wecker Frisch.

 Love the Hankie Display!


Lined zippered bags created using the Handmaids fabric by J. Wecker Frisch
 Vintage Button Rings...


Finally, here are the details to Sugar Plum Bazaar...

No comments:

Post a Comment