Friday, November 14, 2014

Vintage Trim Tree Ornaments

Every year, I try to create new and different Christmas Ornaments. Thankfully, this year has been no exception.  I have created many new styles of vintage mold ornaments (previously posted).  Believe it or not, I have many more vintage mold ornaments in progress and will be ready for Sugar Plum Bazaar...which is only in ONE WEEK!  Check out the Facebook page for Sugar Plum Bazaar here for tips on where to park and more on it's new location in Downtown Denver.  See the poster below for more details.

This week, I finished one of my newest Vintage Trim Tree Ornaments.  They are about 8 inches tall, (tip of the star to the base of the tree trunk). These have been really fun to create.  I love mixing materials, creating layers and of course, ruffles!

I took these Vintage Trim Tree Ornaments this morning to the Pink Attic Cat.  I am thrilled at the great reception they received at Amy's shop, the Pink Attic Cat in downtown Littleton located at 5784 S. Rapp St.   Open Tuesday through Saturday, 10 to 5 p.m.   Several of Amy's customers already purchased a few of these tree ornaments.  I now plan on creating more of these trees next week, in time for Sugar Plum Bazaar.

The Pink Attic Cat continues to re-stock with many Vintage Christmas treasures.  Be sure and visit Amy at her new location and visit her Facebook Page where you can find many photos.












No comments:

Post a Comment