Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fantastic Sales at Sugar Plum Bazaar

As Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I am especially grateful this year.  I am grateful for so much!

My Family
My Friends

I am also grateful for all the people who have supported me this past year with my little business,
Isa Creations

This past weekend, I was a vendor at Sugar Plum Bazaar.  Each year, I hope for better sales.  I am grateful that every year, my sales have grown from one year to the next.

This year, not only did my sales grow...

I experienced a phenomenal growth! 
 Last year's Sugar Plum 2 day's sales were well exceeded just in Saturday's sales!  WOW!

Grateful to all my customers who came to Sugar Plum Bazaar.  I recognized many faces!  Thank you, thank you for your support.  I appreciate all of you!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

 I sold about 50 of these paper houses.  Thankfully, I had plenty of inventory and kept replenishing it throughout on Saturday.
 Another Popular item, my new lace trees:




 My view from my booth space at Sugar Plum Bazaar held at the McNichols Building, the State Capitol.












No comments:

Post a Comment