Monday, December 1, 2014

Rue de Noel, A Paris Street Christmas Market this week...

I have been working on creating more Paper Houses and Jello-0 mold Ornaments for Rue de Noel, A Paris Street Christmas Market this Friday and Saturday.  Details below:


http://www.aparisstreetmarket.com/


I have re-replenished my inventory of paper houses, including creating new ones with papers I have never used before.  A sampling of some of my newest handcrafted items,


 This one reminds me of a cabin in the woods:


And more of my most popular paper houses with the Vintage Santa and Snowmen Paper Houses.


Jell-O Mold ornaments with vintage treasure inside.  The inside of the molds are covered in a layer of German Silver Glass Glitter!

Love working with Vintage Gold Dresden Paper Santa Claus.

 Love this Jell-O mold "nest" ornaments with a glass bird along with a bottle brush tree.  Trees have all been bleached, (some have been dyed a color), sprinkled with a mix of Silver German Glass Glitter, White German Glass Glitter and Vintage Mica! 

Jell-O Molds covered in Red German Glass Glitter or White German Glass Glitter

 I also bleached more bottle brush trees this past.  Later today, I am planning on dyeing them pink and teal (sold out at Sugar Plum Bazaar) and sprinkling them with a mix of German Glass Glitters and Mica.  I hope to have those ready in time for Rue de Noel!    This will be another week of working hard to complete other items in progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment