Sunday, December 14, 2014

THANK YOU! A Great End to my 2014 Season at Rue de Noel, A Paris Street Christmas Market

Before Sugar Plum Bazaar, at the end of November, I had hoped for an increase in sales from the previous year's Sugar Plum Bazaar.  Not only did my customers help me reach for that, but so much more than I had hoped.  THANK YOU!  So Grateful!

As the date approached for Rue De Noel, A Paris Street Christmas Market (December 5th & 6th), I thought it would be wonderful if my sales matched Sugar Plum Bazaar...but if they did not, it would be okay.

Not only did my Rue de Noel sales match Sugar Plum Bazaar, they reached a goal I had not even dare set for myself.  I am so grateful!  I have been over the moon!

I was truly touched when so many customers came into my booth at Rue de Noel, saying they were looking for me or hoping I would be one of the vendors.  I appreciate all their support.  I handcraft everything in my booth.  I love to re-purpose. I work hard at something I love and my customers tell me it shows.  I can't express how much my customers feedback means to me.  So again, THANK YOU to everyone!

It has been a busy week which is why I am just posting pictures from my booth at Rue de Noel.   I am back to working at the school as a Substitute Teacher. I finally got my basement studio cleaned up: that took a very long time since I manage to really make a mess of it getting ready for the shows.   I had an awesome day with friends this past Thursday as we went to a fantastic estate sale in Pine, CO.  I will post about that later this week. 

Thanks to their popularity, I created 80+ more new paper houses, lace trees and dyed many more bottle brush trees (added German glass glitter and Mica) in time for Rue de Noel.    Paper Houses were again my best seller,  I sold over 60 paper houses at Rue de Noel!

You can now find a sampling of my Christmas items (including the paper houses) at the
in downtown historic Littleton, 
5784 S. Rapp St.
Open Tuesday-Saturday
10-5

Here are the pictures of my booth at Rue de Noel, A Paris Street Christmas Market.














 
















No comments:

Post a Comment