Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Art Class taught by Jeanne Oliver

It has been years since I have attended a painting or scrap-booking class in person.  In recent years, all the classes I have been able to take are all on-line.  I love the versatility on-line classes provide.  The videos are great since you can pause and re-wind.  I can also watch anytime, which is usually midnight for me.  Despite loving my on-line classes from artist like 
 and Jeanne Oliver...

attending a class in person is it's own experience. 

 Since Jeanne Oliver is a local artist (Castle Rock), I have been hoping to have an opportunity to take one of her art classes.  She taught at the Vintage White Market this past January in Loveland, CO; however, I was a vendor along with my friend Amy (Pink Attic Cat). 

Taking a class with one of your friends is always more fun.

My friend Amy and I will both be attending Jeanne Oliver's class.  This afternoon I gathered my supplies.  Aside from the basic supply list, I am taking other mix media elements.  I know I have packed more than I need but I just wanted to take an assortment, 
just in case.

This Friday, Jeanne Oliver will be teaching a class as part of Old Glory Antiques new Monthly Markets.  You can find more information about the February 2015 Market here.

This is what Jeanne Oliver posted on her blog about the class:

http://jeanneoliverdesigns.com/blog/2015/01/23/lost-found-art-class-coming-denver/

You can visit Jeanne Oliver's blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Still love to do traditional painting, but I do like mixed media. It has made me be a lot better painter and stretch my art. Hope you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete