Saturday, February 14, 2015

Art Class with Jeanne Oliver at Old Glory Antiques Monthly Market

A wonderfully creative day
with
local artist
and friends

My friend Amy (Pink Attic Cat owner) and I had a fun day creating art at Old Glory Antiques new Monthly Market event. 

It has been a very long time since I have played with paint and canvas.

Too long!

Loved it!

I have taken several online courses taught by Jeanne Oliver but it was really special to take a class taught by her in person.  I learned so much during the class.

Painting with friends is always more fun.

Thanks Jeanne, for a fun creative day!

Isabel, Jeanne and Amy - February 13, 2015


After dinner, I continued to work on one of my canvases


I love to create while listening to music.   I love butterflies.  The 4 hearts represents our family - David, Laura, Alex and me.

The next photo is the second canvas.  This one remains in progress.


I look forward to taking more classes in the future with Jeanne Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment