Thursday, September 3, 2015

Halloween! Garlands & Coasters using Sew Scary Fabric Line by J. Wecker Frisch & Dyed Bottle Brush Trees



Anytime J. Wecker Frisch has a new fabric line, I purchase it.  I love it all, but I especially love her new Sew Scary fabric line created for Quilting Treasures Fabrics.  Checkout her blog, Joy Studio.

I will have lots of Halloween items at A Paris Street Market this Saturday, September 5th.  Among them will be these Garlands/Buntings created using the Sew Scary fabric line (black fabric on the back).  I have fabric to create more, but those will be available at October's A Paris Street Market.  Here is what will be available this month, September 5th.






 




Here is a sampling of the 4 inch square coasters I created using Sew Scary fabric line. Love the vintage graphics!  They will come in sets of 4 coasters.  The fabric used for these coasters will be garlands for the October A Paris Street Market.  At least that my plan!




 




During the  Christmas Holiday shows, one of my best sellers are my bleached and hand-dyed bottle brush trees.  Dyed Halloween bottle brush trees  have been on my to do list since last year but ran out of time.  This year, I made time!  I hand- dyed a huge assortment of Halloween and Fall Bottle Brush Trees.  Here is a sampling:

Candy Corn! My favorite...





And, I also created more drink coasters using another line of Halloween Fabric, Riley Blake Happy Haunting Hexagon.  Here is a sampling:



No comments:

Post a Comment