Friday, September 4, 2015

Halloween Paper Houses with Bottle Brush Trees

My dear friend June is here visiting from San Antonio.  She is like a sister to me.  She will be helping me tomorrow at A Paris Street Market.

I was not sure if I had enough time, but I am happy to say I did have time to make Halloween Paper houses.  They are much like my Christmas Paper Houses but with Halloween paper and colors.  The little bottle brush trees have been bleached and dyed -- Halloween and Fall colors.  I have created many houses from vintage inspired papers to whimsical, fun Halloween papers.  A small battery operated tea lights fits right inside.

  

Here is the information on A Paris Street Market.   

Here is a Sampling of many Halloween Houses already posted on my Instagram account, Isa Creations Vintage.


 


 


 




 









No comments:

Post a Comment