Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Published in the Winter Issue of Sew Somerset!

I am beyond grateful and thrilled my work has been published again by Sew Somerset, published by Stampington & Co.

The issue is available December 1, 2016.

I received a copy of this issue a day before Sugar Plum Bazaar. It is only now I have had time to post about it ( I did share the news last week on Instagram).

Super busy last few weeks getting ready for Sugar Plum Bazaar and Horseshoe Market. I did enjoy taking the week of Thankgiving to just be with my family (no new inventory created) and enjoy the holiday.

I am also back at work at my other job- substitute teaching.

I have more new items to get ready for A Paris Street Christmas Market but feel I can work both jobs now.

So happy to share two separate articles of my work has been published in the Winter issue of Sew Somerset. Here it is:)

This past year I have fallen in love with sewing illustration techniques and applying them to various items like tea towels, drink coasters, pillows, pendants, keychains and other items.
Creating a collection of vintage inspired campers continues to be a favorite of mine.
 
 
This is the second article. Mini embroidery hoops with vintage embroiderywhere I added a sewing illustration with black thread.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment