Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Upcoming Craft Show and Bazaar

This past week I have been sewing many new  felted wool scarves.   I also have several felted wool handbags cut but still have lots of sewing left.  I should have all the scarves ready for the craft show this Saturday. Here are the details for the Columbine High School Craft Fair:
  
HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIR

COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL
6201 S. PIERCE ST.
LITTLETON

SATURDAY, NOV. 12

10 am - 4 pm

ADMISSION $1 (5 & UNDER FREE)
                                                                                                                                               
I am hoping to have all of my felted wool handbags ready for the upcoming Sugar Plum Bazaar.  Staci and I are excited to be a part of this brand new bazaar.  The organizers are doing a terrific job getting the word out on this bazaar.   Here is the poster for this upcoming event:


I found out about this bazaar last week when I received my Denver Handmade Alliance newsletter.  We applied and  were accepted.  Thankfully, the organizers were able to make more vendor space available at the Parkside Mansion.   Staci and I are one of the new vendors.  You can check out the Sugar Plum Bazaar blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment