Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Listings on my Etsy Shop...Isa Creations Vintage

Sometimes I find it hard to find the time to take pictures, edit and write up listing for my Etsy store.  This year, I made a commitment to myself to keep my Etsy shop more up to date and to list a wide variety of items I sell at craft shows.  One  of my goals for this month was to add to my Etsy shop some of my paper magnets, origami folded paper dresses, vintage linen covered buttons and vintage origami technique hankie dresses.   I did it!

I love the digital papers and elements created by Rhonna Designs.  I love her Kiss Me Digital Collection. I also love her blog and looking forwarding to her new paper line with one of my favorite companies -- My Minds Eye.  Her new line is called Follow Your Heart.   I used her digital papers from the Kiss Me Collection to create this digital collage of my most recent Etsy listing. 
              



No comments:

Post a Comment