Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Recently, I have received inquiries from my Etsy Shop, IsaCreationsVintage, about items I have on my blog, Pinterest Boards and or shows but are not currently listed in my Etsy shop.  I wish I had more time to continually add listing to my Etsy shop.  I certainly want to but I have not been successful at it.  Lately, as you may have notice from my most recent posting, I have been doing lots of sewing (Tote Bags) and not much in regards to adding listing to my Etsy shop

Usually, after I create a batch of inventory, I like to take pictures.  I try to take group pictures and closeup pictures of my work since most of it is one of a kind due to the type of materials I use.  Since most of the materials are from felted wool sweaters or vintage materials, this usually results in one of a kind items.  So, as a result of some recent inquiries I am going to try something new, an experiment of sorts.    I started to create sets of photos on my Flickr account, IsaWagner.

To date I have created these sets of photos of items I have available for sale but have not yet made it's to my Etsy shop.   I just listed a few sachets (small and larger size), paper dresses, vintage hankie and some of my new totes on my Etsy shop.  So, if you are interested in one of these type of items but would prefer a different color or style, then you can check out my inventory on the Flickr sets (links below).  All the photos are identified by an image number, so in the Etsy Conversation, please provide the IMG #.

FYI -  Since I took the Lavender Scented Sachets photos before the Sugar Plum Bazaar, there will be some Sachets I have already sold but you can always contact me via my Etsy shop, IsaCreationsVintage and ask me if an item you are interested in is available.  

Felted Wool & Vintage Lace Lavender Scented Sachets





Paper Dresses



Vintage Hankie Dresses

 



Tote Bags with Vintage Flair and or Ruffles

No Longer available - gave this to my Sister Gaby but added a new bag in it's place

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment