Monday, April 30, 2012

Laura's Confirmation & Etsy

This past weekend was busy but fun.  My sister and my two nephews, Tony and Santos came to visit us.  They arrived Thursday morning and stayed through late Saturday night.  My 14 year old daughter Laura celebrated her Confirmation last Thursday night at Light of the World Catholic Church.  My sister was her sponsor.  This was a special moment for Laura and my sister Gaby.  This coming weekend will also be very special.  My parents will be visiting from El Paso to be here when my 8 year old,  Alex  celebrates his First Communion.

I am proud to say this morning has been productive.  I have added many new totes and  vintage hankie dresses to my Etsy Shop, Isa Creations Vintage.  My sister Gaby is a great supporter of my work and always give me great encouragement.  She was very happy when she returned to El Paso with two tote bags, lavender scented sachet and many magnets.  I love making one of a kind items that my sister loves...best of all, I love giving them to her.

So, here is a glimpse at the items now listed on Isa Creations Vintage.


1 comment: