Thursday, April 5, 2012

Published, Again!

I am so thrilled to have two of my felted wool handbags published!  These butterfly handbags are special to me because my inspiration was my mom.  So, to have them been accepted by Haute Handbags is truly an honor for me.   I love all the publications by Stampington & Co., they inspire me.    A few months ago, using my ruffler attachment, I created many fabric ruffles.  This issue is so timely because it inspires me to finish those tote bags with ruffles I started some time ago.   I also have a stash of vintage embroidered linens that did not lend themselves to become pin cushions or dress-forms.... but now, thanks to this issue I am inspired to create handbags/totes.    This is one of my favorite issues to date.






No comments:

Post a Comment