Friday, June 20, 2014

Artisans Market in Steamboat Springs, CO

I am happy to share that a sampling of Isa Creations will be arriving soon at

Colorado Artists
& Cabin Creek
Antiques

located at

626 Lincoln Avenue
Steamboat Springs, CO

I met Jan Lomas at Old Glory Antiques Fair.  She was very kind  and asked if I was interested in selling wholesale or consignment.      I am happy to have a wholesale order from Jan of Artisans Market.   Here is a preview of the items I will be shipping to Jan later this morning. 



Later today the kids and I will be busy packing and getting ready for a 3+ road-trip to Texas.  If you read my blog you may recall that our Spring Break trip to Texas (Houston/San Antonio/Austin) was abruptly cancelled after our rollover accident was caused by black ice near Limon.  Thankfully, for the most part, we walked away without any serious injury.  

The kids and I will go to El Paso, TX for our annual summer trip to visit my family.  Unlike other years, instead of coming home after our visit, we will instead drive to Austin, TX to visit my husband's family.  David will fly and met us in Austin,TX.  From Austin we will go to San Antonio, then Padre Island (rented a condo), then Rockport for some fishing and finally Houston. One the way back we will go to Waco, TX so my daughter can have her tour of Baylor University.

We will be praying for a safe trip.  I know our family and friends will be doing the same.  After our last one, we need a really good safe road trip.  We literally have to get back on the road and put the last one (March 22, 2014) behind us!


No comments:

Post a Comment