Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Recap of Isa Creations Vintage Inspired Christmas

It's been a busy but wonderful time spent with my family. I had planned on sharing photos of this year's vintage inspired Christmas Isa Creations sooner but I have been taking time off.

The outside of our home may not be decorated for Christmas this year but the inside is. I hope to share photos in the future.

We did not mail our family Christmas card this year (first time in 24+ years) but we did go to the Pink Attic Cat this past Saturday and took a family photo with Santa which I shared on my personal Facebook page.

Yesterday, we spent the day baking and decorating sugar cookies (an annual family tradition). I hope to share those photos tomorrow.

I am also sad for a very dear friend in Houston who has been on my mind. I wish I could take a trip to Houston to be with her -- her beloved dad passed away. Love you Tina! We send our love, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Christmas reminds us of the importance of family and appreciating every single day we all have with one another.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

Photos previously posted on Isa Creations Vintage on Instagram and Facebook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment