Thursday, December 10, 2015

Isa Creations at Pink Attic Cat and Sewn

I want to start this post with a heartfelt

THANK YOU!

The holiday markets are now behind me. First was Sugar Plum Bazaar, then Horseshoe Holiday Market and finally this past week, Rue de Noel, A Paris Street Christmas Market. Thank you to the organizers and all who came to support us at each market.

Thank you for making this market season a wonderful success! I appreciate all my loyal customers who come see me from year to year. Thank you to all my new customers!

My business continues to grow every year!

Thank you!

I create items that I love. Vintage Christmas has become a favorite of mine. I love to combine truly vintage Christmas finds with new materials to create one of a kind items. I will post pictures from all 3 markets in several posts.

I am happy to share you can continue to find a sampling of Isa Creations Christmas items at the Pink Attic Cat in downtown Littleton located at 5784 S. Rapp Street.

And

At Sewn Denver located on 18 S. Broadway, Denver, CO.

Now some highlights from the Christmas Markets.

I love Houses! Vintage Putz Houses is one of my personal favorites. I have admired the Christmas Putz house wreath on the cover of Martha Stewart's Living Magazine for some time. I created 2 wreaths for Sugar Plum Bazaar. One sold within 15 minutes Sugar Plum opened. The second one sold the second day. Creating these Christmas House wreaths was a favorite of mine this season. I look forward to creating more next year.

 

Vintage Putz houses have been my inspiration to create paper houses. I have been creating these paper houses for years. This year I am happy I was able to expand on that. I created many miniature houses, churches and campers using dies from Papertrey Ink. Tim Holtz created new dies for Sizzix which I absolutely love! Sizzix also created a camper die. All of my new paper houses, churches and campers were so well received. In fact, the campers ( both large and miniature) were mostly sold out after Horseshoe Holiday Market! I had only one miniature camper for Rue de Noel.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment