Monday, January 4, 2016

Vintage Whites in Loveland...Friday Evening and Saturday

I will be a vendor at Vintage Whites in Loveland this Friday evening  (VIP night) and Saturday.  Here are the details posted on their Facebook Page.

Join us in Loveland, CO at The Ranch Events Complex on Jan 9th from 10-4!!

Over 150 vendors selling vintage, antique, repurposed, and vintage-inspired handmade goods! We'll have live music, food, demonstrations, a fashion show, and MORE!

VIP NIGHT: Jan 8 from 5-9 PM. Your ticket includes shopping, hors d'oeuvres, a concert by Nashville artist Brooke Waggoner and admission for Saturday! Buy online!

Admission for Saturday is $6 if you buy them online (click the buy tickets link on this page), $7 at the door!


 I have been working on a few items that I hope to have ready just in time for the Vintage Whites.  I will be at the FNB Building - South Hall
Booth Space 20
Next to my good friend Amy of the Pink Attic Cat,
Booth Spaces 18 & 19

I know its a drive up to Loveland but it's worth it!  






No comments:

Post a Comment