Thursday, June 17, 2010

Twilight Eclipse Hershey Bar Candy Wrappers- Party Favors

Candy Wrappers for Hershey Chocolate bars is another favorite party favor I have been creating for many years for my kids birthday parties.

Like the popcorn wrappers, I used Adobe Photoshop Elements, digital elements from scrapgirls (digital papers, brushes, and styles) to create the candy wrappers. Again, it's like creating a digital scrapbook page.

In this case, I create a new document that is 6.35 inches by 5.50 inches, 300 resolution and transparent. I layer images, photos and add text to create the candy wrappers.

The actual file will look very similar to the popcorn wrappers. When the candy wrappers are wrapped onto the Hershey bar, then the images are all on the same orientation.

I blurred out the photo of my daugther...my husband works in federal law enforcement and is not comfortable with photos of our kids on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment