Thursday, June 17, 2010

Twilight Eclipse Popcorn Wrappers - Party Favors

Popcorn wrappers is another favorite party favor that I like to make for my kids birthday parties. Like everything I create digitally, I created these popcorn wrappers using Adobe Photoshop Elements and images from the internet.

I opened a new document in Adobe Photoshop Elements that was 7.25 inches and 8.90 inches, 300 resolution and transparent. I created much like you would create a digital scrapbook layout. I dragged my images onto the new document and using various digital papers, bruches and styles I purchased from scrapgirls (digital scrapbook supplies). I was able to add glitter edges (a style) to the images. It helped frame the images. The computer jpeg file actually looks like this:

This photo is the front and back of the popcorn wrapper, already folded. When you pick it up, and turn it over, the images are all the same orientation.

Another popcorn wrapper, front and back:



No comments:

Post a Comment